Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Transient Students

We are happy to provide you with a class in the summer or to supplement your fall and spring semesters. Follow the steps below to register for your course.

1. Apply for Admission

Whether this is your first time at UA Cossatot, or you have taken a course here and there with us, you will need to complete a new admission application.

2. Submit Documents

Even if you are only taking a few classes at UA Cossatot, you will need to submit the following documents to complete the admissions process. You will not be able to enroll in classes until all documents have been received.

  • Official high school transcript with graduation date and final GPA (must be sent directly from high school) OR GED certificate showing test scores
  • Official college transcripts for any college previously attended (must be sent directly from college)
  • Placement scores:  ACT, SAT, Asset, Compass UNLESS you have completed Comp I, Comp II and College Algebra with a “C’ or better and provide the college transcript showing these grades  (UA Cossatot offers the Compass test through Testing Centers on all three campuses)
  • Proof of immunization showing TWO doses of MMR (Arkansas state law requires we keep on file proof of two immunizations against measles (rubeola), and one immunization against rubella and mumps. Your high school, county health department, or family doctor may have a copy of your shot record. Students born before January 1st, 1957, are not required to provide proof of immunization)
  • Additional documentation may be required, such as a copy of a valid driver's license or signed social security card.

3. Enroll in  classes

Now you can register for classes! Advisors are on campus to help select the classes you need. You can also register yourself online through Campus Connect for your convenience.

To check if classes from UA Cossatot will transfer to another Arkansas institution, visit the ADHE Arkansas Course Transfer System page. If your institution is outside of Arkansas, you will need to check with your academic advisor to see if UA Cossatot courses will transfer.

4. Request a transcript

You will need to request a UA Cossatot transcript to be sent to your home institution. This can be done at any time, just make sure you select “After grades have been posted”.