Business Development & Training | Career Assessments
Employers, welcome to Handshake!
We are excited to announce our transition to Handshake. This intuitive and innovative recruiting platform allows you to manage all your workforce recruitment activities with UA Cossatot on any device you prefer, including updating job postings, viewing applications, and more.
Using Handshake enables you to share opportunities with over 9 million students - at UA Cossatot and 1400+ institutions nationwide.
Handshake Employer Resources and Support
- Employer Quick Start Guide
- Handshake Help Center for Employers
- Handshake Support Articles and Resources
- Handshake Blog
How do I create a Handshake account for the UA Cossatot?
- New to Handshake? Sign up as an employer with an email and password at https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new.
- Complete your profile, review the employer guidelines, then wait for Handshake’s confirmation email.
- Confirm your email, join or create your company, and connect with UA Cossatot. Already have a Handshake account? Sign in at https://app.joinhandshake.com/login.
How do I post a job?
- Log in to your Handshake account.
- From your home dashboard, click Post a Job (you can also post internships, experiential learning, or volunteering).
- Follow the instructions and set your job posting preferences. Be sure to select UA Cossatot when adding your schools.
- Click Save in the lower right corner to save your job and send your posting to schools to review.
- Need more help? Visit the Handshake Help Center, CareerServices@cccua.edu, or call (870) 584-1121.