Click the following links to access the PDF version of the current or upcoming semester's full course schedule.
Find specific courses through Campus Connect Course Search. There's no need to login. Just click on the "Campus Connect Course Search" link below, choose a semester from the drop-down menu, and start searching for your courses.
Spring 2020 classes begin on January 13, 2020.
Students may enroll in classes through January 14th."
Current UA Cossatot students need to contact their advisor to enroll in upcoming semesters.
First-time students and other non-current UAC students can apply for admission and get more information about enrolling on the Apply & Enroll page.
Open registration for Spring 2020 classes is October 28, 2019 - January 14, 2020.
Can I Enroll Over The Holidays?
All UA Cossatot Campuses will close on December 20, 2019 in observance of the holidays, and they will reopen for students on January 6, 2020. Additionally, all campuses will be closed in observance of Martin Luther King Day on January 20th.
Most returning students can completely register for Spring 2020 classes through Campus Connect.
Most first time students, transfer students, and readmitted students will need to fill out an Admission Application online and can complete their financial aid and scholarship applications online. Turning in admission documentation and meeting with an advisor to enroll can also be taken care of online, if necessary. Please email AskStudentServices@cccua.edu.
If you would like to enroll and turn in documentation in person, please take care to note the days campuses are closed."
How do I pay?
Financial aid and scholarships are available for the fall semester. Visit the Financial Aid, FAFSA, Scholarships, and State Scholarships and Grants pages to check out all available options. To set up a payment plan, visit the Payments page.
How much do textbooks cost?
40% of UA Cossatot courses do not require a textbook! For the other 60%, UA Cossatot charges a $30 per-course fee that covers all required textbooks.
How do I get help with class work?
The UA Cossatot Educational Resource Center offers in-person tutoring on all campuses throughout the summer and the fall. For tutoring hours and other ERC services, visit the ERC's webpage.
Free online tutoring is now available through the ERC – 24/7. Through Tutor.com, students can get assistance through their computer, smartphone, or tablet in the following subjects:
- Mathematics (Algebra, Algebra II, Basic Math, Calculus, Geometry, Statistics, and Trigonometry)
- Science (Basic, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics)
- Business (Accounting, Finance, and Economics)
- English, Writing, and History (including real-time writing help).