Military service veterans and the sons, daughters, wives, husbands, widowers, or widows of deceased or 100% disabled service-connected veterans may be eligible to receive benefits from the Department of Veteran Affairs. Contact the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility, benefits, and/or to receive the appropriate application forms.
Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas is approved by the State Approving Agency for Veterans as a college; whereby, veterans and dependents of deceased or disabled veterans may obtain assistance while working toward a degree.
All students must be working toward a degree and should follow the curriculum outline for their objectives since only specific courses may be applied toward VA certification and graduation.
Visit the GI Bill Website: www.gibill.va.gov
1-888-GIBILL-1 or 1-888-442-4551
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32)
- New GI Bill/Post 9-11 Veterans Education (Chapter 33/Effective 8-1-2009)
- Survivior’s & Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA-Chapter 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selective Reserve (1606)
- Montgomery GI Bill – REAP (Chapter 1607)
CCCUA offers 50% TUITION WAIVER for ACTIVE & HONORABLY DISCHARGED MILITARY PERSONNEL & DEPENDENTS