Veterans Affairs

Military service veterans and the sons, daughters, wives, husbands, widowers, or widows of deceased or 100% disabled service-connected veterans may be eligible to receive benefits from the Department of Veteran Affairs. Contact the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility, benefits, and/or to receive the appropriate application forms.
Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas is approved by the State Approving Agency for Veterans as a college; whereby, veterans and dependents of deceased or disabled veterans may obtain assistance while working toward a degree.
All students must be working toward a degree and should follow the curriculum outline for their objectives since only specific courses may be applied toward VA certification and graduation.

Visit the GI Bill Website:
Educational Benefits
1-888-GIBILL-1 or 1-888-442-4551

  • Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (Chapter 30)
  • Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32)
  • New GI Bill/Post 9-11 Veterans Education (Chapter 33/Effective 8-1-2009)
  • Survivior’s & Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA-Chapter 35)
  • Montgomery GI Bill - Selective Reserve (1606)
  • Montgomery GI Bill – REAP (Chapter 1607)


Arkansas Veterans Education & Training Partnership (AVETP)

Download Military Waiver Form

<--Back to Financial Aid

Medical Education
Thinking about a career as a healthcare professional? The Division of Medical Education can help you get started on an exciting career. learn more >

connect with us online

Like us on Facebook and follow us on
Twitter for the latest news and info.
©2015 Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
183 College Drive  •  De Queen, AR 71832  •  phone: 870-584-4471  •  toll free: 800-844-4471
En Español  |   Accessibility  |   Policies  |   Consumer Information |   Open Checkbook |    Financial Info

designed, developed & marketed byFLEX360 - Little Rock, Arkansas Web Development Firm