Transfer Students

To receive any kind of federal financial aid a transfer student must:

  • Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program
  • Complete the application process through the Office of Financial Aid
  • Not be in default on any Title IV loan or owe a refund on any Title IV aid

Transfer students are subject to the same satisfactory academic progress policy regarding length of time and grade point average in regard to hours that are attempted and /or transferred to CCCUA.

Transfer students who have previously attended another accredited post-secondary institution must have an official academic transcript submitted to the Admission’s Office.

<--Back to Financial Aid 

Donate today
Your tax deductible donation will provide scholarship and development opportunities for South Arkansas residents. learn more >

connect with us online

Like us on Facebook and follow us on
Twitter for the latest news and info.
©2016 Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
183 College Drive  •  De Queen, AR 71832  •  phone: 870-584-4471  •  toll free: 800-844-4471
En Español  |   Accessibility  |   Policies  |   Consumer Information |   Open Checkbook |    Financial Info

designed, developed & marketed byFLEX360 - Little Rock, Arkansas Web Development Firm