Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas’ Transfer Programs offers a wide variety of degrees and other programs. These include the Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of General Studies, Associate of Arts in Teaching, AAS in Early Childhood, and CDA. The college offers special programs for those interested in become a P-4 Teacher through Southern Arkansas University, those who want to get through with an AA degree in one calendar year, and those who want to get college credit while still in high school.
Within the Education program, there are two directions you can go. The CDA and AAS in ECE are for students who want to operate their own childcare business, or work in a daycare or pre-school program. The AAT degrees are for students who plan to work or teach in a public school setting. These degrees will allow students to be paraprofessionals or to continue their education, earning a bachelor degree from a four-year university to become a licensed teacher.
- Associate of Arts in Teaching: Pre-K to 4th Grade
- Associate of Arts in Teaching: Middle School Math/Science
- Associate of Arts in Teaching: Middle School Social Science/Language Arts
- Associate of Applied Science Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Science in Physical Education, Leisure, and Wellness
- Certificate of Proficiency Child Development