Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas seeks to enhance and support workforce and economic development through various types of training programs and services to industries and small businesses. The Workforce Development and Continuing Education team works with companies and their employees to become more competitive through quality, cost-effective training and services that contribute to continuous workforce improvement. Like the clients we serve, our course offerings are customer-driven. We do not operate on a college schedule – we operate on the client's schedule, providing customized services relevant to the client's specific needs.
Our services to you include meeting with your business representatives to determine your exact needs.
- Locating the best possible facilitator for your training
- Designing a curriculum and presentation method best suited to your needs
- Scheduling the best time and location for your training
- Using the latest technologies to enhance the instruction
- Delivering a complete package of training
- Offering the best economical pricing for the highest quality of instruction
Call the office of Workforce Development to inquire about how you can offset some of your training costs by accessing funding through the Existing Workforce Training Program.*
Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
P.O. Box 960 | 183 Highway 399
De Queen, Arkansas 71832 (870) 584-4471 or (800) 844-4471
* This program is administered jointly by the Arkansas Department of Economic Development, the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, and the Arkansas Department of Workforce Education. The E.W.T.P. supports training for full-time, permanent employees of Arkansas companies SIC 20-39, who are subject to Arkansas personal income tax. Eligibility requirements apply.