Business and Industry Training
The Workforce Development team works with companies and their employees to become more competitive through quality, cost-effective training. Like the clients we serve, our training events are customer-driven. We do not operate on a college schedule – we operate on the client's schedule, providing customized services relevant to the client's specific needs.
Customized training and service coordinators welcome the opportunity to:
· Meet with your business representatives to determine your exact needs
- Locate the best possible facilitator for your training
- Design a curriculum and presentation method best suited to your needs
- Schedule the best time and location for your training
- Use the latest technologies to enhance the instruction
- Deliver a complete package of training
- Offer the best economical pricing for the highest quality of instruction
Assessment Services (Pre-Employment & Incumbent Testing)
Gain added confidence when making hiring decisions by assessing whether or not an applicant/employee has a skill set match for a specific job.
Customized training and service coordinators welcome the opportunity to talk with you more about:
- Developing and administering customizing pre-employment assessments --- written and hand-on --- to verify applicants have the current working knowledge and skills for you’re specific position(s)
- Utilizing the Arkansas Career Readiness Certificate to verify applicants have basic workplace skills: Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information.
- Accessing a wide array of ACT WorkKeys assessment tools to measure real-world skills of applicants that are critical to job success.
There are nine foundational skill assessments:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Technology
- Business Writing
- Listening for Understanding
- Locating Information
- Workplace Observation
- Reading for Information
There are three soft skill assessments:
Job Placement Services
Connect with qualified applicants via UA Cossatot’s virtual career center.
Job Profiling Services
Identify the essential skills and skill levels needed by employees for a specific position. Job profiling is very beneficial to clients for selection, hiring, and training purposes.
CALL TODAY to talk to one of our Customized training and service coordinators.
183 College Drive
De Queen, Arkansas 71832
(870) 584-4471 or (800) 844-4471