Whether you are transferring from another college, resuming your education after a break, or just picking up a class or two while enrolled at another college, CCCUA offers courses at times and locations to fit your schedule. You can be confident that you will get quality instruction to prepare you for a career or future classes. And, with the ACTS transfer agreement, you can make sure your classes will transfer to any four-year school in Arkansas. For other questions about transferability, please contact us at 800-844-4471.
Before you enroll, we will need:
- Official high school transcript with graduation date
- Placement scores (ACT, SAT, Asset, Compass). We offer the Asset and Compass on our campuses.
- Official transcripts from other institutions you have attended or are currently attending. These transcripts should be mailed directly from those institutions to our admissions office.
- Proof of immunization. Arkansas state law requires we keep on file proof of two immunizations against measles (rubeola), and one immunization against rubella and mumps. Your high school, county health department, or family doctor may have a copy of your shot record. Students born before January 1st, 1957, are not required to provide proof of immunization.
- Copy of Social Security Card
Once we have received these documents, you will be able to register for classes. We have advisors on campus to help you pick out the classes you need. We also offer online registration for your convenience.