International Student Admissions
- TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language) Score: 500 (paper based) or 173 (computer based) or 59-60 (internet based) www.ets.org/toefl OR
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 5.0 www.ielts.org
- Applicants who have successfully completed at least one academic year in a U.S. high school
- Applicants who have successfully completed at least 12 college credit hours in the U.S.
- Authenticated/Translated transcripts of academic records (high school or college). You must be a: High school graduate
- Financial Statement.
- Supplemental Information Form
- Proof of Health Insurance which includes a repatriation component. Health insurance must be obtained through an approved provider upon arrival in the U.S. Enrollment must be completed before course registration.
- MMR immunization shot record (measles, mumps and rubella). 2 MMR’s are acquired after arrival in the U.S.
- Copy of Visa and 1- 94 card (after your arrival)
- Complete a screening for tuberculosis (T.B.) after arrival in the U.S.
- All students must take a placement test prior to registration. This can be done on campus after your arrival at the CCCUA Testing Center
- International students will not be eligible to participate in federally funded financial aid programs.
- Applicants may call (870)584-4471) for an appointment with International Student Admissions when they have documentation ready to submit.
- CCCUA does not have transportation services or on-campus housing. Students are responsible for securing transportation and housing needs.
Estimated Cost of Attendance for International Students
|Tuition & Fees||$2,950.00|
|Textbooks & Supplies||$750.00|
|Health Insurance with Repatriation Coverage (Mandatory for F-1 visa holders)||$500.00|
|Total Estimated Education Expenses||$4,200.00|
|Room & Board (Off-campus living expense)||$2,000.00|
|Personal & Transportation||$2,500.00|
|Total Estimated Living Expenses||$8,700.00|
Note: The cost of transportation between home country & United States is not included in the above estimated expenses.
Note: Summer & Holiday recess expenses to live in the community or travel are not included in this total.
Fees & tuition charges are determined by totaling the number of semester credits taken each term times the charge per each credit($150) Special fees for laboratory courses, or other special course fees, may be charged in addition to the fees and tuition indicated above. Students without sufficient funds will not be permitted to register for courses. Fees, tuition and estimates are subject to change.