Step 3: Submit Required Documentation
Before you register for courses, we will need the following documentation:
- Official high school transcript with graduation date
- Official college transcript(s)
- Placement scores (ACT, SAT, Asset, Compass). We offer the Asset and Compass on our campuses.
- Proof of immunization. Arkansas state law requires we keep on file proof of two immunizations against measles (rubeola), and one immunization against rubella and mumps. Your high school, county health department, or family doctor may have a copy of your shot record. Students born before January 1st, 1957, are not required to provide proof of immunization.
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Photo ID
Once we have received these documents, you will be able to register for classes. We have advisors on campus to help you pick out the classes you need. We also offer online registration for your convenience.
How to Apply and Register
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Step 2: Apply for Specific Programs
- Step 3: Submit Documents
- Step 4: Apply for Financial Aid
- Step 5: Apply for Scholarships
- Step 6: View Course Schedules
- Step 7: Register for Classes
- Step 8: Paying for Classes
- Step 9: Purchase Textbooks
- Step 10: New Student Orientation