Step 5: Apply for Scholarships
To apply for scholarships at CCCUA, you must:
- Complete a Cossatot Community College application of admission and admission requirements or be a current CCCUA student.
- Must fill out a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form.
- Submit this scholarship application to the Cossatot Community College Financial Aid Office.
- Fulfill the criteria of the particular scholarship(s) for which you are applying.
Priority deadline for scholarships is April 1st unless otherwise specified!
Thinking about a career as a healthcare professional? The Division of Medical Education can help you get started on an exciting career. learn more >
How to Apply and Register
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Step 2: Apply for Specific Programs
- Step 3: Submit Documents
- Step 4: Apply for Financial Aid
- Step 5: Apply for Scholarships
- Step 6: View Course Schedules
- Step 7: Register for Classes
- Step 8: Paying for Classes
- Step 9: Purchase Textbooks
- Step 10: New Student Orientation