First-time College Students

UA Cossatot is a great place to start your college career. Whether you are interested in earning an Associate’s Degree, earning a technical certificate, transferring to another college, or just taking a few classes, we can help you reach your goals. You can be confident that you will get quality instruction to prepare you for a career or future classes. And, with the ACTS transfer agreement; you can make sure your classes will transfer to any four-year school in Arkansas. For other questions about transferability, please contact us at 800-844-4471.
Before you register, we will need:

  • Official high school transcript with graduation date
  • Placement scores (ACT, SAT, Asset, Compass). We offer the Asset and Compass on our campuses.
  • Proof of immunization. Arkansas state law requires we keep on file proof of two immunizations against measles (rubeola), and one immunization against rubella and mumps. Your high school, county health department, or family doctor may have a copy of your shot record. Students born before January 1st, 1957, are not required to provide proof of immunization.
  • Copy of Social Security Card
  • Copy of governement issued photo ID

Once we have received these documents, you will be able to register for classes. Advisors on campus to help you pick out the classes you need. Online registration is also available through Campus Connect for your convenience.

Donate today
Your tax deductible donation will provide scholarship and development opportunities for South Arkansas residents. learn more >

connect with us online

Like us on Facebook and follow us on
Twitter for the latest news and info.
©2016 Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
183 College Drive  •  De Queen, AR 71832  •  phone: 870-584-4471  •  toll free: 800-844-4471
En Español  |   Accessibility  |   Policies  |   Consumer Information |   Open Checkbook |    Financial Info

designed, developed & marketed byFLEX360 - Little Rock, Arkansas Web Development Firm